Please complete the personal information and short answer response sections on EventBrite using the following links:
Coordinator Application 2014 - Due Date: September 27th at 5 P.M.
Committee Chair Application 2014 - Due Date: September 16th at 5 P.M.--NOW CLOSED
Chaperone Application 2014 - Rolling
Application Check Lists: please complete your respective checklist and e-mail each portion as an attachment to email@example.com.
- Resume – Please submita copy of your resume to this application
- Reference & Letter of Recommendation – Attach a list of three references. Include names, departments, and contact information. These individuals should have observed you in a leadership role, preferably at Boston University. Please also have one of these references submit a written recommendation in a sealed envelope to the Community Service Center at the George Sherman Union on the fourth floor or email an electronic copy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transcript – Please submit a copy of your unofficial transcript to this application. (Can be printed or screenshot from StudentLink)
- Interview Sign-Ups here.
- Interviews will take place in GSU room 312 on the 3rd floor. Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled interview time.
- Ranking of Trips – Rank the ASB sites in order of preference and please indicate whether or not you would be willing to chaperone a camping trip (Please refer to the trip list on the buasb.com website)